Friday, May 6, 2016

PE Reflection

Looking back at my goals at the beginning, I didn't really accomplish many of them, but I feel that I did improve my pronunciation a lot. In February, I wrote that I wanted to take advantage of as many opportunities to speak Japanese with native speakers as possible, and although I did go to Japanese table a few times, I didn't really go to any JSA events or do any other activities that would allow me to do this. I am happy, however, with the progress I did make. Over the course of the semester I gradually got to speak faster and more comfortably in my PEs and I was able to pay more attention to pronunciation details later on. So I am glad that I did make that progress, but I think I still would have benefited from taking more opportunities to speak with native Japanese speakers.

No comments:

Post a Comment